Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 May 2015

The Backstreet Boys

Dear Sunny,

You probably remember my rants about the Backstreet Boys: Show 'Em What You're Made Of not releasing here. Of course you do. And, today, I watched it.

And, I wanted you with me so, so, bad. 

If I thought I couldn't love the Backstreet Boys any more, I was so wrong.

I sat through the entire credits, not batting an eye, watching the mini screen next to the rolling credits, with tears streaming out of the corner of my eyes. Very unhappy that it ended, but ecstatic to have watched it finally.

And, yes, I know, I promised to watch it with Akka, but, come on, who could resist?

Damn. I can't think straight.

This documentary was of the Backstreet Boys: At their worst, at their best, at disappointing times, at the most amazed times. Nothing has been sugar coated. It says the truth. How they were boys, and how a life changing turn of events shook them up and turned them into men overnight. 

And how they lost sight of themselves.

The best part for me was how I was able to sing each and every fucking song they played. Every single one.

My only life fulfilling dream is to go to one of their concerts and lose myself for once.

I am so happy. 

I really wish you were watching with me.  

Love,
Pari

P.S. I changed my mind about Kevin. I respect him greatly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment